کام‌بابا
Thursday, April 22, 2010
 
3rd Scotia Bank Half Marathon
● Although I was not hopeful at all, I managed to improve my record a little bit. "1:41:26.9" is the official chip time which is around 1 minute and 20 seconds faster than last year's. Peter on the other hand crushed his record (and me :)) by finishing in "1:37:22.7". He improved his record by close to 8 minutes. Now we have a bar that is set really hight for the next year. Next chanllenge is the Marathon in September. Right now it seems far away, but it is only 5 months which means only less than 20 chances of long runs. I have to start early; this year I have to find a solution for my stomach problem as well. I started having problems during the Half last week-end, which I believe was caused by a Power Gel that I took right before the race started.
 


Powered by Blogger
Number of Visitors: