کام‌بابا
Thursday, February 01, 2007
 
We went to Lyon last Monday and stayed there for a couple of nights. It was a beautiful city. Very samll, but pretty. Then we went to Cannes and passed by without staying there. Since yesterday night we have been in Nice, by the Mediterannian sea. Unfortunately, I did not have an Internet connection in Lyon. Here in Nice, I have some sort of connection; however, this is the hotel's computer that I am working on. I cannot connect my own computer to the internet. It is not possible to upload photos with this connection. We leave Nice for Monoco tomorrow and then we may go to Marseille. The plan is to be in Paris again on Sunday. I am taking hundreds of photos and will post more when I have a decent Internet connection.
 

اميدوارم بزودي عكس هم ببينم
چون مكانهاي بسيار زيبايي را مي بينيد
خوش باشيد


نوشته شده توسط Blogger 
behin در تاریخ February 02, 2007 4:34 AM

Post a Comment

<< Home



Powered by Blogger
Number of Visitors: