Second week of inter mandate
● So far it has been downhill. Last week I was much more optimistic than today. Since the beginning of this week there has not been any new jobs that match what I am looking for. Two days ago a gentleman offered a couple of us a two-week mandate. He said it has something to do with documenting something in English. I turned it down because I am still waiting to hear from the position in M3I.
One of our colleagues who left Bombardier a couple of weeks before us, Marc, found a new mandate yesterday. It is a two-week mandate which most probably will be extended. Marc had some experience with ASP and this helped him to find that job. This was a bit encouraging.
I have not seen the list of mandates today, but past two days there were literary nothing in there that I could apply for.
A new gentleman, an Algerian, joined us in inter mandate this week. I helped him to make his resume in English. His profile is very close to mine and he is very optimistic. He thinks that he will find a new mandate shortly.
Post a Comment
<< Home