I am still struggling
● I was wondering last night, why is it so hard to continue and write in this weblog? I had always thought that I was a blabber by nature - I am. Maybe not verbally - many will say otherwise - but when it comes to writing, I like to write and write and write, maybe not well, but just write and write and write. So, why is it hard to write in a weblog? Then it hit me. It was so obvious and simple. I was always scared. I had done something like a weblog long before weblogs existed. I used to send daily e-mails to a bunch of my friends and write about my experiences and what I thought. I was enjoying it so much and that was the scary part. When you write regularly, you have to think of things to write about all the time and it is not always easy. After about a year when I had my first digital camera, this was at the beginning of 2000, I started sending photos to my friends as well.
Post a Comment
<< Home