کام‌بابا
Wednesday, June 16, 2004
 
And the third week
● This week started much better. Someone contacted me and asked me if I was interested in a mandate with Pfizer company. That was not a hard dicision for me :-) So, I have an interview with someone in Pfizer tomorrow morning. This week there were also several new mandates that I could apply for. The mandate with M3I is also still live. I sent an e-mail for the coordinator of that mandate and she replied to me that she is still waiting to hear from the manager. Hopefully I will hear about that mandate with M3I before getting any mandate at Pfizer. Comparing the two, I prefer the M3I mandate. First, it is closer and in downtown, second, they work with VB. The mandate with Pfizer deals with tools and packages that I do not know anything about. I have been reading about DataStage and Brio since Monday. These are the tools that they want me to work with.

 


Powered by Blogger
Number of Visitors: